Overview – DMOZ Listing Service
- http://DMOZ.org (Mozilla Directory) aka ODP (Open Directory Project) is the largest, most comprehensive directory in the online world.
- DMOZ is completely free and was founded to encourage the Open Source movement.
- DMOZ is being managed by thousands of editors across the globe who works as volunteers.
- Thousands of websites or blogs being submitted to DMOZ directory every day but very few get approved.
- The reason why most sites don’t get approved because of DMOZ’s strict submission guidelines.
- We follow those guidelines and submit your website or blog by choosing appropriate category, title and description.
What is DMOZ Listing Service?
- We understand the nature of your business and then research the categories of your website or blog.
- We research and create website titles and appropriate descriptions which are aligned with DMOZ guidelines.
- We provide you a screen shot of the DMOZ submission done.
Please note that our DMOZ listing service does not guarantee inclusion in DMOZ, but we follow all DMOZ guidelines and will surely increase chance of your website or blog inclusion.
DMOZ Listing Service (DLS) Package
|Package Name||No. of Submissions||Duration (Days)||No. of Reports||Price|
|DLS||1||7 days||1 (Screenshot)||Buy Now – $39|
Please Contact Us Now >> if you have any queries related to our “DMOZ Listing Service”.