Who is Virtual Assistant?
A virtual assistant, or Virtual Office Assistant, performs many of the tasks of a traditional office employee, and holds many of the same responsibilities – the main difference is that a virtual assistant works from a remote location, and is not added to payroll. Virtual Assistant aka VA or Virtual Office Assistant is a skilled person who works from a remote office and use information technology intelligently to hold the same responsibilities and tasks as a traditional office employee. Cost Saving, No Office Space Requirements and No Payroll processing are the major reasons why a small business should consider hiring Virtual Assistant.
Why Virtual Assistant?
There are thousands of reasons you should consider hiring virtual assistant. 6 most popular reasons why you should hire a virtual assistant are as follows:
- You are overwhelmed with your workload.
- You hate doing repetitive & non-strategic administrative tasks.
- You want to focus more on higher ROI tasks for your business.
- You can’t afford a full-time employee.
- You don’t want to take pain in recruiting, hiring and training physical assistant.
- You want more time for your personal life.