Cover the global marketplace and expand your overall presence with our ecommerce SEO solutions.
Elements of ecommerce SEO
All ecommerce SEO services in one place.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of improving a website’s rankings on search engine results. Through solid technical and development work, optimized contents, and outreach efforts, your eCommerce store can become a driving force.
- Better search engine visibility leads to better brand coverage
- Better quality traffic leads turn into more conversions
There is a thin line between the traditional and the digital commerce. Statistics show that the total global sales that people and businesses will make through online stores is expected to reach US $4.9 trillion by the end of 2021 (Shopify Plus, 2019). This proves that no matter where your customers are making their purchase – online or offline (in store) – their experience with your store serves as the deciding factor in whether they will choose your brand.
Over the last few years, online shopping has drastically changed the global marketplace. This caused in many brick-and-mortar store shut down permanently. US retailers announced 9,302 store closings, a 59% jump from 2018 and the highest number since Coresight Research began tracking the data in 2012. If this trend continues, you can expect the foreseeable fall of uptown malls as main shopping destinations.
With more people and institutions relying on online platforms to fulfill their essential needs and requirements, your business must have an online store with better search engine rankings.
With your eCommerce store, your target customers can enjoy year-round accessibility of shopping what they need when they need it. Create your online store today! Reach the worldwide market and improve your bottom line with our eCommerce SEO services.
Get a free consultation from ThreeSite today!
A few interesting ecommerce SEO statistics you should know
- At least 43% of all the ecommerce traffic comes from Google’s organic traffic (Wolfgang Digital, 2016).
- Most people search the internet for more information, According to Think with Google, at least 51% of people using the internet have found out about a new product or company online (Think with Google, 2018).
- Most search engines use location in feeding results to their users. At least 30% of all results you get on a search engine depends directly on your location (Think with Google, 2018).
- Keywords with ‘near me’ phrase are likely to increase conversions. At least 28% of all searches for a product or service nearby will result in a purchase (Think with Google, 2016).
- Google Images, Google Maps, and Google search account for at least 92.96% of the global organic traffic (Sparktoro, 2020).
- Search engines play a vital role in any ecommerce platform growth. At least 68% of all online searches begin on a search engine (BrightEdge, 2020).
- Only 0.78% of Google users will click search results on a second page. That means every company should strive to optimize their landing pages and appear on the top of every search page (Backlinko, 2020).
- Only 25.02% of the best-ranking pages do not have a meta description on them (Ahrefs, 2020).
- Publishing a guest post is very expensive for most online businesses with the average cost being $77.80 (Ahrefs, 2020).
- Most people use their mobile phones to browse the internet. According to Statista, nearly 52.2% of global website traffic comes from mobile devices (Statista, 2020).
- Approx. 48% of people use voice search when finding general information on the internet (Search Engine Land, 2020).
ThreeSite’s ecommerce SEO services
Grow traffic to your online store and increase ecommerce conversion rates.
Ecommerce web design
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
Ecommerce SEO platforms
Our team is skilled in using the following ecommerce SEO tools:
What our clients say
ThreeSite’s team understood my requirements clearly and the work was done in a timely manner. I will work with them again on an ongoing basis. Thanks.
Thank you guys for delivering an excellent piece. I am working with ThreeSite’s team for last 1 year and have hired them to do web design, SEO & VA jobs.
Handling design orders was a nightmare until ThreeSite came into play. Professionalism combined with outstanding services & quality work on time.
I’ve worked with ThreeSite.com for nearly 2 years, primarily in Web Design, Outlook & Office-related projects. They’ve consistently met my expectations.
Your fast turn around and quality of web design work fascinate me. I am quite impressed with my new notary website. I have hired ThreeSite’s team for last 6 years.
ThreeSite’s team has helped us a lot in ranking our mortgage & few other financial websites high on Search Engines. We got more leads from Sydney, Australia.
Trusted by over 500 clients
What to ask when hiring a digital marketing agency?
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing includes nut not limited to search engine optimization, social media marketing, email marketing, website design and conversion rate optimization to connect and engage with prospects and customers.
What does a digital marketing professional do?
A certified digital marketing professional is an online marketing specialist who understands how to design, develop, and deploy effective online marketing campaigns.
A digital marketing professional understands your business goals and connects with your targeted online audience through your social channels. They also leverage the potential of paid ads and remarketing strategies.
What sorts of businesses do you work with?
Our digital marketing team has an experience working with businesses of all sizes, from local start-ups to multi-location large organizations.
We have an experience of working with companies in all sorts of sectors, from tech companies and insurers to local shops and coaches.
How much do you charge?
All our digital marketing projects are completely customized, so it is difficult to discuss the exact cost at this point time. Right now, we work with entrepreneurs and companies who have marketing budgets ranging from a few hundred dollars per month to a few thousand.
We craft a custom digital marketing plan, adjust work volume and timescales based on the allocated budget by our clients.
How do you share results of our campaigns?
We love to keep our clients updated with detailed analytical reports. We send weekly / monthly reports outlining the improved performance, work completed and the list of tasks to be completed next.
If required, we are happy to provide you a training on how to use Analytics and set up appropriate dashboards so you can easily measure the performance without any waiting period.
You will also be assigned a dedicated project manager with whom you can communicate frequently and discuss positive and negative issues related to your digital marketing campaigns.
Do you outsource work?
Short answer is “No”.
All our team members work from our two offices (India and US). We never outsource your projects to any third parties. We also have a small database of trusted set of expert suppliers whom we are confident can produce work to the standard we require for our clients. We take your permission before we consult these experts in case, we need help when executing certain complex tasks.
What can we help you achieve?
Logo is the most effective branding tool to build your company’s brand identity.
Hire qualified virtual assistants without the costs of hiring a permanent employee.
Social media has demonstrated to be a feasible and rewarding marketing channel.