Email Marketing Services
Build your email lists and drive more ROI with our email marketing services. Our email marketing campaigns drive better ROI. We’ll fully assess your email marketing process, from analyzing prospects to improve subscription rates, build out better email list groups, refine your email send tone and schedule, create better content, or boost email engagement.
What is Email Marketing?
Engage your customers with solid email marketing strategies and tools.
Email marketing is the act of sending a newsletter, typically to a group of targeted prospects, using an email software. Email is a powerful marketing tool to promote a business’s products and services, as well as offering special discounts to loyal customers. Email marketing can use soft-selling techniques to educate your audience on the product / service features or keep them engaged between purchases. We use tools like Mailchimp to design, build, and optimize your email marketing to get the best ROI in your marketing program.
Email marketing is one part of internet marketing, which includes online marketing via websites, social media, blogs, and more. Email marketing involves sending advertisements, company news, request a new business, or solicit sales or donations via email. Email marketing strategies commonly seek to achieve one or more of three key objectives, to build loyal community of customers, to increase brand awareness, or to generate a new business.
By 2023, there will be approx. 4.3 billion users worldwide (that’s the half of the world’s population) will be using email every day for communication and 78% of marketers have seen an increase in email engagement over the last 12 months. Did you know that 93% of B2B marketers use email? Did you also know that email generates $42 for every $1 spent, which is an astounding 4,200% ROI, making it one of the most valuable options available? Are you leveraging the power of email marketing in your business strategy? How does your email marketing campaign fare in this aggressive digital marketing landscape?
Our email marketing campaigns drive better ROI (Return on Investment). We’ll fully evaluate your existing email marketing process, from examining opportunities to improve subscription rates, build out better email list segments, sharpen your email send cadence and schedule and create better newsletter designs to maximize email engagement.
What Our Clients Say
ThreeSite team understood my requirements clearly and the work was done in a timely manner. I will work with them again on an ongoing basis. Thanks.
Thank you guys for delivering an excellent piece. I am working with Threesite’s team for last 1 year and have hired them to do web design, SEO & VA jobs.
Handling design orders was a nightmare until ThreeSite came into play. Professionalism combined with outstanding services & quality work on time.
I’ve worked with ThreeSite for nearly 2 years, primarily in Web Design, Outlook & Office-related projects. They’ve consistently met my expectations.
Your fast turn around and quality of work fascinate me. I am quite impressed with my new website. I have hired ThreeSite team for last 6 years.
ThreeSite’s team has helped us a lot in ranking our mortgage & few other financial websites high on Search Engines. We got more leads from Sydney, Australia.
Interesting Email Marketing Stats
You Should Know.
- 64% of small businesses use email marketing to reach customers.
- Marketers who use segmented campaigns note as much as a 760% increase in revenue.
- 35% of marketers send their customers 3-5 emails per week.
- 4 out of 5 marketers said they’d rather give up social media than email marketing.
- 20% of retail, e-commerce, and consumer goods and services companies are personalizing emails based on gender, race, ethnicity.
- The global e-mail marketing market was valued at $7.5 billion in 2020 and is projected to increase to $17.9 billion by 2027. (Statista, 2021)
- There are 4 billion daily email users. This number is expected to climb to 4.6 billion by 2025. (Statista, 2021)
- More than 306 billion emails are sent and received each day. (Statista, 2021)
- Active email accounts surpassed 5.6 billion in 2019. (Statista, 2019)
- 64% of small businesses use email marketing to reach customers. (Campaign Monitor, 2021)
- More than 40% of marketers saw budget cuts to email since the pandemic. (Litmus, 2020)
- Across all industries, the average email open rate is 19.8%, the click-through rate is 11.3%, and the bounce rate is 9.4%. (Constant Contact, 2021)
- Marketers who use segmented campaigns note as much as a 760% increase in revenue. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- 78% of marketers in 2020 said email is important to overall company success, compared to 71% in 2019. (Litmus, 2020)
- 89% of marketers use email as the primary channel for generating leads.
- 21% of sent emails are opened within the first hour of delivery.
- Email is 40% better at converting (in comparison to Facebook and Twitter).
- Email marketing is mostly used for lead generation (85%), sales (84%), lead nurturing (78%), and customer retention (74%).
- The U.S. spent over 350 million dollars on email advertising in 2019. (Statista, 2019)
- Globally, Fridays see the highest email open rates (nearly 19%), compared to the lowest open rates (17%) on Saturdays. (Campaign Monitor, 2021)
ThreeSite’s Email Marketing Services
Build your lists, improve your performance, and drive more ROI with Threesite’s email marketing services.
Email Marketing Audit
Our email marketing team reviews your existing email newsletters and campaigns from the past few weeks / months to get a clear picture of your current email marketing performance. We investigate your email design, subject line, and calls-to-action (CTAs) to identify errors.
Email List / Contacts Management
We as a leading email marketing company does not only concentrate on engaging your audience but also ensures you’re aiming the right audience and segmenting inactive contacts. Our goal is to consistently increase engagement with our ongoing contacts management.
Email Campaign Design and Deployment
Our email marketing campaign service covers everything from A to Z, so you don’t have to worry about a single thing. Looking for custom email template design service? Our email marketing team designs and develops each email with your custom branding.
Future Email Suggestions
After completing our audit, our email marketing experts put together a list and present recommendations for email design, content, and CTA. We also provide proposals for email frequency, send day and time, automation, and possibility for A/B testing.
Email Campaign Tracking and Reporting
Our email marketing team provides detailed weekly and monthly reports on your email marketing campaigns. These reports break down each campaign sent over the previous week / month, emphasizing engagement metrics such as an open rate, CTA, conversions and more!
Ongoing Management and Optimization
Sometimes, additional work is needed to ensure the best health of your Email Service Provider (ESP). This can include additional email newsletter designs, list segmentation, list cleaning, revising the email marketing strategy based on open rate / engagement and many other factors.
We’re proud to partner with the following platforms, applications, and businesses:
Email Marketing Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does email marketing really work?
Yes! Email marketing focus on sensibly generated email subscribers (or lists) can be one of the highest ROI online marketing channels available today.
What does an opt-in mean for email?
What is open rate? and What is a "good" open rate?
What is email click-through rate (CTR)?
Email click-through rate (CTR) is the percent of clicks on hyperlink, CTA or image generated from a particular email send to subscribers. It can be calculated by taking the total number of clicks an email receives and dividing that number by the total number of delivered messages. Click-through rate shows you the engagement of your email. Unlike click-to-open rate, this measure indicates activity out of everyone who received an email in their inbox. It provides insight into what percentage of your audience is interested in your content over time.
What is an email subscriber?
An email subscriber is a person who has opted in to receive emails from a particular brand, company, organization, or person.
What is your preferred email marketing program and why?
What is the CAN-SPAM act?
The CAN-SPAM Act, a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have you stop emailing them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. You can find more details here.
What is the importance of email subject lines?
Growing Businesses Since 2004
We serve businesses across the world.
New York City