ASP.NET DevelopmentDesign, Develop & Maintain object-oriented web applications for corporate, small-business & non-profit clients
ThreeSite’s ASP.NET development team specializes in solving complex business problems using Microsoft.NET technologies. ThreeSite has a proven track record of successfully completing challenging custom software and custom web projects that too on time and on budget. We excel at developing reliable, flexible, clever and sophisticated solutions for mission critical business applications. Our team is a right mix of “Technical minded” and “Business Minded” people and can help your business to develop and maintain customized software and web applications.
ASP.NET Development Software Technology Expertise
- Microsoft .NET Development
- C# .NET, ASP.NET, .NET 2.0, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Visual Studio, .NET Compact Framework, WCF, WPF, Silverlight
- Database Design and Development
- SQL Server Database, OLAP Cube Analysis, ODBC, Microsoft Access
- Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) Tools
- Nhibernate, .netTiers, LINQ, DLINQ, XLINQ
- Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services, Active Reports
- Mobile Application Development
- Windows Mobile, Pocket PC, Windows XP Embedded (XPe), Windows CE, Tablet PC
- Graphic Libraries
- Telerik RadControls, Infragistics NetAdvantage, Developer Express, Component Art
- Other Custom Software Development Tools and Technologies
- C++, AJAX, XML, XSL/T, IIS, Web Services, Windows Services, Advanced HTML and CSS, J++, ActiveX, COM, SOAP, WSE, Code Smith, Lucene, Red Gate
Our Custom ASP.NET Development Process:
Under our custom asp.net development services, we follow “Agile Methodologies” on all the custom web or software development which we do using ASP.NET framework. More specifically, we follow Feature-Driven Development (FDD) which is an iterative and incremental software development process. It is one of the numbers of Agile methods for software or web development currently in use today. Feature-Driven Development method’s main purpose is to deliver tangible, working software repeatedly in a timely manner.
To understand it better, you may refer to the following diagram: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Fdd_process_diagram.png
Contact us today for a free quote on how we can help you for your needs on “Custom ASP.NET Development”.
We Work to Inspire
Let our experience and knowledge be the motivation behind your next project.