Shopify Web Design
Threesite is a Shopify web design company with the expertise to create custom Shopify themes to fit your business needs and budget. Don’t settle down with one of the free and cheap quality Shopify themes. Threesite’s Shopify web design team helps you set your company apart with a custom template that’s secure, mobile responsive, and optimized for search engines.
A few quick Shopify facts
- Shopify was started in Ottawa, Canada, in 2006 by three Canadians (Tobias Lütke, Daniel Weinand & Scott Lake), inspired by a poor online shopping experience with snowboarding equipment.
- It now has over 7,000 employees and contractors working for the company.
- More than 1,700,000 businesses in approximately 175 countries are using Shopify platform as of May 2021.
- According to Builtwith, 1.58 million websites run on the Shopify platform as of 2021.
- It is one of the most popular e-commerce platforms in the market, with approx. 23% market share in the U.S.
- As of 2021, Shopify is the largest publicly traded Canadian company by market capitalization. Total revenue for the full year of 2020 was US$2.929 billion.
- It’s highly flexible and easy to use, with over 6000 apps available on the Shopify App Store to customize the user experience.
- Shopify processed $5.1 billion+ sales in 2020.
- Shopify opened its first brick-and-mortar storefront in Los Angeles in 2018.
- There are over 100 free and paid-for Shopify themes available.
- More than 80% of Shopify retailers use third-party apps, and 25.8 million apps have been installed.
- Shopify POS powers over 100,000 merchants.
- Email generates the highest conversion rate for Shopify stores with 4.29%.
- Shopify Plus, the enterprise version, allows a higher degree of customization among other benefits.
- In October 2018, Shopify opened its first brick-and-mortar storefront in Los Angeles.
What Our Clients Say
ThreeSite team understood my requirements clearly and the work was done in a timely manner. I will work with them again on an ongoing basis. Thanks.
Handling design orders was a nightmare until ThreeSite came into play. Professionalism combined with outstanding services & quality work on time.
I’ve worked with ThreeSite for nearly 2 years, primarily in Web Design, Outlook & Office-related projects. They’ve consistently met my expectations.
Your fast turn around and quality of work fascinate me. I am quite impressed with my new website. I have hired ThreeSite team for last 6 years.
ThreeSite’s team has helped us a lot in ranking our mortgage & few other financial websites high on Search Engines. We got more leads from Sydney, Australia.
Why choose Threesite as your Shopify developer
Qualified Shopify team: Threesite has skilled and experienced Shopify developers.
Provide an all-inclusive service: Our team can manage graphic design, theme development to e-Commerce SEO. All in house and all-inclusive service for your Shopify store.
Customized themes: We can customize Shopify theme to get you modern, mobile responsive and SEO optimized store.
Integrate Applications: Our team can help you integrate all the applications needed to get your store up and running with minimal management.
Payment Gateways Integration: Our Shopify developers have a good understanding of payment gateways and inventory management systems. We can integrate that with your online store for the best customer experiences.
On time delivery and on budget: We provide you detailed proposal for your Shopify store design / development and deliver the store on time.
Dedicated account manager: We assign a dedicated account manager for all your Shopify store design and development. He can help you with research, mockup design, theme design / development, training and Shopify store maintenance.
Advantages of using Shopify for your e-Commerce store
Shopify is the perfect e-commerce solution for solo entrepreneurs starting a new online store or redesign an existing brand store. Here are some the benefits of selecting Shopify as your e-commerce platform.
- Easy To Setup and Use: Shopify is a no-muss, no-fuss platform, which is easy to set up and use. It is the best choice for those who want a complete online store solution, with no technicalities related to programming and hosting of the online store.
- Cost-effective: Basic Shopify plan costs $29 USD per month. Because of the small initial investment, it allows businesses to grow into the platform.
- Wide range of marketing tools: Shopify offers 6000+ apps to extend the functionality of your new e-commerce store.
- Flexibility: Flexible e-commerce platform that can be managed easily via smartphone.
- Manage Everything: Gain the insights you need to grow—use a single dashboard to manage orders, shipping, and payments anywhere you go.
- Security and Reliability: Shopify hosts your site and takes care of server maintenance and upgrades. It is completely secure and reliable.
- Support: Shopify has an outstanding customer support that is available 24/7.
- Design Choices: Shopify has thousands of free and paid themes which you can easily install and design your store in minutes.
ThreeSite’s Shopify Web Design Services
Launch a profitable e-commerce store with Shopify right now.
Shopify Store Setup
Looking for a trusted Shopify store setup team to make your online store up and running in a matter of minutes? Our Shopify developers install responsive themes and apps to ensure that your customers get reliable shopping experiences.
Shopify Theme Design
Being a skilled Shopify web design company, we follow Shopify guidelines to design and develop themes from the scratch. We ensure that the theme developed is ready for your e-commerce store and customize it accordingly your need.
Shopify Apps Integration
Our dedicated Shopify developer helps to take your e-commerce store a notch higher by integrating third-party solutions including social login, Amazon, eBay, QuickBooks, Oberlo, Return Magic, shipping, and payment gateway apps.
Though the Shopify is integrated with outstanding technical SEO elements, you still need to have marketing strategy that helps you earn maximum ROI. We help you improve the Shopify Store SEO to show up on popular search engines.
Shopify migration services are in great need today as online sellers know the value of investing in the right e-commerce system. As a trustworthy Shopify web design company, we assure that your store’s move to the platform is smooth.
Shopify Website Maintenance
Threesite’s team can upgrade your e-commerce store as and when new Shopify versions are released. Further, we also keep an eye on it and deliver all the relevant support for the efficient running of the website online throughout its lifetime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Shopify help me grow my e-Commerce store?
How much does it cost to develop a new Shopify site?
What do you provide as a Shopify web design company that others don’t?
Here are the three reasons that make Threesite different, as a Shopify web design company, from other Shopify website design companies and freelancers.
- Trusted and Proven Model & Processes: We provide a proven and tested Shopify web design model. We know the skill of deploying a dedicated Shopify development team for our clients. We follow crystal clear processes, utilize latest design / development tools, and robust technology infrastructure which makes us a stellar Shopify web design company.
- Experienced Shopify Developers: We are committed to assigning experienced and qualified engineers for your project. Our Shopify team undergo a rigorous screening process before they are selected to work with us full time.
- High Customer Retention: We had delivered projects to almost 1,000 customers worldwide. We received positive reviews from all our customers, and they hired us many times for their businesses.
What payment gateways / options can my customers use?
Do you provide a dedicated Project Manager on Shopify web design projects?
Growing Businesses Since 2004
We serve businesses across the world.
New York City