Custom WooCommerce development services
Let’s design a beautiful WooCommerce store together!
Why choose WooCommerce for your online store?
WooCommerce is competitive with leading enterprise ecommerce applications and it is 100% free.
A few interesting WooCommerce facts
- The WooCommerce plugin was first launched on Sep. 27, 2011 as a fork Jigoshop WordPress eCommerce plugin according to BigCommerce.
- The official WooCommerce plugin is downloaded 161,908,802 times from WordPress.org and counting.
- Over 5,106,506 live websites are using WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce plugin is downloaded at least 30,000 times every day from WordPress.org.
- WooCommerce is the leading eCommerce platform with 23.43% of the market share worldwide.
- If all WooCommerce stores formed a single country, this country’s revenue would be greater than 35% of the world’s countries!
- In 2019, WooCommerce stores had an estimated $11.8 Billion of Gross Merchandise Volume(GMV).
- 22% of the top 1 million ecommerce sites use WooCommerce.
- The WordPress.org theme directory has 1,358 WooCommerce compatible themes.
- There are over 1,600 WooCommerce themes on ThemeForest.
- There are 4,228 WooCommerce plugins on WordPress.org and counting.
- WooCommerce plugin on WordPress.org has 3,161 five star ratings.
- The CodeCanyon marketplace sells 3,000+ WooCommerce plugins.
- There are 731 official WooCommerce plugin extensions listed on the WooCommerce marketplace.
- Flatsome, the most popular WooCommerce theme on ThemeForest, has more than 175,000 sales in 2021.
- The WooCommerce plugin available on WordPress.org supports 66 languages.
- WooCommerce offers integration with more than 30 payment gateways for automatic recurring payments.
WooCommerce solutions for your E-Commerce store
WooCommerce is one the most powerful e-commerce platform empowering more than 5.1 million of websites. As technology is changing the way we conduct business, more and more old-fashioned brick-and-mortar retailers are turning online.
Wider reach in the global market and opportunities to scale 24/7 are the two major considerations that have led to a heightened number of e-commerce businesses.
When it comes to building a strong, fully operational online store, there is no better option than WooCommerce for WordPress sites.
WooCommerce is a free, customizable, and open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress. WooCommerce is available as a WordPress plugin, and you can download it from WordPress.org.
When you work with ThreeSite’s WooCommerce development team, you gain the benefit of years of web design experience.
Our profound knowledge of web development platforms can help you achieve your dream of a powerful e-commerce store.
We can help you all the way from website design mockups and website development to WooCommerce theme customization and inventory migration.
Whether you want to convert your existing WordPress website into a full e-commerce site or want to build an online store from scratch, our WooCommerce developers can help you out.
Prominent features of WooCommerce
WooCommerce includes all the necessary features that are required to develop and run an e-commerce store. Some of its essential features include:
- Modern and easy-to-use interface
- Better experience for store owners
- WordPress Content Blocks Integration
- Pre-installed payment gateways
- Fully controlled checkout process
- Default Currency Settings
- Multi-location Support
- Automatic Taxes
- Cart Behavior
- Fast Page Loading Speed
- Add/Edit/Delete Products
- Product Types
- Product Variables
- Inventory Management
- Shipping Calculations
- Cart Calculator
- Variable Shipping Destinations
- Shipping Prices
- Restrict Sales
- Multiple Shipping Methods
- Custom Tax Calculations
- Geo-location Enabled Taxes
- Select Customer Address
- Tax Rate Definition
- Onsite SEO
- Streamlined Coupon System
- Discount Coupons and Codes
- Product Reviews
- Owner Authentication
- Analyze Products and Orders
- Guest Checkout
- Email Notifications for Orders
- Manage Downloadable Products
- Out-of-stock Products Visibility
ThreeSite’s WooCommerce development services
Launch a lucrative e-commerce store using WooCommerce right now.
WooCommerce website customization
WooCommerce store development
WooCommerce theme design
PSD to WooCommerce theme
WooCommerce modules development
WooCommerce integration & upgrades
WooCommerce store migration
WooCommerce site maintenance
What our clients say
ThreeSite’s team understood my requirements clearly and the work was done in a timely manner. I will work with them again on an ongoing basis. Thanks.
Thank you guys for delivering an excellent piece. I am working with ThreeSite’s team for last 1 year and have hired them to do web design, SEO & VA jobs.
Handling design orders was a nightmare until ThreeSite came into play. Professionalism combined with outstanding services & quality work on time.
I’ve worked with ThreeSite.com for nearly 2 years, primarily in Web Design, Outlook & Office-related projects. They’ve consistently met my expectations.
Your fast turn around and quality of web design work fascinate me. I am quite impressed with my new notary website. I have hired ThreeSite’s team for last 6 years.
ThreeSite’s team has helped us a lot in ranking our mortgage & few other financial websites high on Search Engines. We got more leads from Sydney, Australia.
Third party apps integration with WooCommerce
We can integrate your WooCommerce store with these third party apps.
Trusted by over 500 clients
FAQs – WooCommerce development services
Why should I hire ThreeSite for my WooCommerce development project?
With years of experience, a team of skilled WooCommerce developers, we have helped various businesses translating their dreams into reality with fully functional e-commerce stores.
How do you ensure the code quality?
We follow guidelines mentioned in the WordPress coding standards here – https://developer.wordpress.org/coding-standards/wordpress-coding-standards/
How much does it cost to develop a new WooCommerce website?
WooCommerce is a free open-source software, however, a domain name (about $12-$15/year), and a hosting service are needed (($10-$30 monthly). WooCommerce can include additional costs such as theme (~$49), plugins & extensions (from $20 each) and developer’s cost which may go up to ($20-$30/hour).
However, the WooCommerce development project cost depends on several factors including number of pages / features to develop, plugins, extensions, and customization you want on your site, experience level of developers and so on.
Do you sign an NDA to protect my app idea or business details?
Yes, we do. We sign an NDA before your project starts to protect your sensitive data of your business or app idea. At ThreeSite, we give high-level prominence to the complete privacy and security of our client’s data.
How to get started for my new WooCommerce development project?
Email or fill out a contact form on our website. One of our business consultants will get back to you within 24 hours. Let us know all your requirements along with the level of knowledge and experience preferred. ThreeSite as a reliable WooCommerce Development Company will set you up with the best resources and help you get started.