Local Search Engine Optimization
Strategic local SEO services provide better techniques to gain local traffic.
Local SEO Statistics You Should Know.
If you run a local business, you should concentrate on improving your local search / Google Map presence so more prospects can find your business. Following are some of the interesting local SEO stats:
- 30% of all mobile searches are related to location. (Think With Google)
- After searching on a smartphone for something nearby, 76% of people end up visiting the business within 1 day. (Think With Google)
- 46% of all searches on Google are for a local business or local service (Search Engine Roundtable)
- 28% of searches for something nearby result in a purchase. (Think With Google)
- A Yelp page is present in the top 5 results for 92% of search queries that contain a city and business category. (FreshChalk)
- 54% of smartphone users search for business hours and 53% search for directions to a local store. (Think With Google)
- About 45% of global shoppers buy online and then pick up in-store (Think With Google)
- “Where to buy” + “near me” mobile queries have grown by over 200% from 2017–2019. (Think With Google)
- Mobile searches for “store open near me” (e.g., “grocery store open near me”) have grown by over 250% from 2017–2019. (Think With Google)
- Mobile searches for “on sale” + “near me” (e.g., “tires on sale near me”) have grown by over 250% YOY from 2017–2019. (Think With Google)
What Our Clients Say
ThreeSite team understood my requirements clearly and the work was done in a timely manner. I will work with them again on an ongoing basis. Thanks.
Thank you guys for delivering an excellent piece. I am working with ThreeSite’s team for last 1 year and have hired them to do web design, SEO & virtual assistant jobs.
Handling design orders was a nightmare until ThreeSite came into play. Professionalism combined with outstanding services & quality work on time.
I’ve worked with ThreeSite for nearly 2 years, primarily in Web Design, Outlook & Office-related projects. They’ve consistently met my expectations.
Your fast turn around and quality of work fascinate me. I am quite impressed with my new website. I have hired ThreeSite team for last 6 years.
ThreeSite’s team has helped us a lot in ranking our mortgage & few other financial websites high on Search Engines. We got more leads from Sydney, Australia.
What is Local SEO?
Dominate Google Map Listing with The Best Local SEO Strategies
Consumers aren’t just searching for local businesses; they’re also using local search to compare products and services. Based on Google searches and reviews, consumers are visiting 1.5 billion physical locations every month. This statistic further proves that without robust local SEO strategies, you are losing significant leads, traffic, and sales prospects.
Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the method of developing the local search profile of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), brick-and-mortar stores and multi-location businesses within a geographical area.
Unlike conventional SEO, which aims on improving a brand’s appearance on a national or international search result, local SEO focuses on “near me”, “keyword + location” and other related geo-specific search queries.
Generally, for local keyword searches, you can stick to phrases like:
- [business type/product/service] in New York
- [business type/product/service] New York
- New York [business type/product/service]
- Best [business type/product/service] in New York
The goal of Google local SEO is to boost your brand experience beyond your storefront and make your business more comprehensible to prospects in the local online neighborhood.
What are Local SEO Ranking Factors?
Google looks at various local SEO ranking factors to determine your search rankings. These include:
- Google My Business (GMB) listing
- Primary GMB Category
- NAP (Name, Address, and Phone number) consistency in local business citations / directories
- Domain Authority (DA)
- On page SEO for location specific landing pages
- Quality of local search citations
- Click-through rate (CTR) from search results
- Keywords in Google My Business (GMB) title
- User experience (UX)
- Review quality, velocity, and diversity
- Link signals
- Social Signals (Engagement on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Proximity of address to the point of search
- Physical address in city of search
- Additional GMB categories
- Quality / authority of inbound links to domain
ThreeSite’s Local SEO Services
Rank High in Google Map Listings and Increase Your Website Traffic
Local SEO Audit
Our local SEO company uses modern SEO tools and completes a thorough local SEO audit to determine your current local SEO ranking, gain actionable insights and build your local SEO checklist. We check present status of NAP visibility, geographical locations, service areas and audit your Google My Business (GMB) listing.
Google My Business SEO
Our Google My Business SEO team will update your Google My Business account and ensure your business information is complete and fresh. Our Local SEO services include Google My Business and Bing Places for Business and Yelp optimization. We make sure that your accounts are optimized for your target location or service area.
Schema is a code that you can add on your website to help search engines return more helpful and significant results for search engine users. Schema markups tell Google what your data means, not just what it is. We’re experts in executing schema markups flawlessly, ensuring searchers can see a website’s purpose on the SERPs.
Local SEO citations serve as a reference of your business details on another local directory websites. At ThreeSite, our Google Local SEO experts leverage high-quality third-party sites to build or update local citations for your business. We add your brand to second-tier local business directories, such as Angie’s List, FourSquare, and Yellow Pages.
Localized Landing Pages
Whether you have single location or multi-location business locations, our Local SEO tam can help designing Local SEO optimized landing pages. Using these localized landing pages, your customer can find the specific information they need for your business location and service areas. These landing pages use location-specific keywords.
Online Reputation Management (ORM)
Online reviews of your business have a great impact on your brand’s online success. Studies show 91% of 18–34-year-old trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations, and 93% of consumers say that online reviews influenced their purchase decisions. Our local SEO company implements an effective online review acquisition strategy.
How Do You Integrate SEO Into Local Marketing?
Some of the most essential methods our team uses to optimize your local business include:
Name, Address and Phone Number (NAP)
We place your business’s Name, Address and Phone Number (NAP) consistently throughout your site and other local directories, which makes your business more visible to search engines. Citations ensure your NAP is listed consistently everywhere online.
We create and optimize business listings on popular Local SEO directory sites such as Google My Business, Bing Places for Business, Yelp, Foursquare, and many more to accept reviews from your customers. Social media reviews are just as important.
Google My Business Verified Listing
Managing, verifying, and editing your business information on Google may seem overwhelming. Our Local SEO team works with Google My Business to ensure your listing is fully optimized with a logo, photos, description and with listed with correct category.
Google Ad Location Extensions
Google Ad Location extensions can help people find your business location by showing your ads with your address, a map to your location, or the distance to your business. Google ad extensions encourage people to visit your website and increase your brand’s authority.
Localized Link Building
Building links with local news sites offers great opportunities for better local ranking. ThreeSite conducts outreach with your local news and magazine sites. Offering expertise in your industry to a verified news source ensures that their readers are channeled back to your website.